- Supports Liver Health *
- Used as Herbal Medicine for 2,000 Years *
- Protects Liver from Toxins *
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) has been used for 2,000 years as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly liver, kidney, and gall bladder problems. Several scientific studies suggest that substances in milk thistle (especially a flavonoid called silymarin) protect the liver from toxins, including certain drugs such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause liver damage in high doses. Silymarin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, andit may help the liver repair itself by growing new cells.*
How Does Milk Thistle Help Your Body?- Promotes healthy liver function *
- Powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage *
- Standardized to 80% silymarin from milk thistle seed
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of the active ingredient in every dose *
Suggest Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), rice flour, and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Free Of: Salt, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors and Flavors.
Warnings: Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. store in a cool, dry place.