Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen™ and MSM
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM
- Promotes Skin Hydration and Joint Lubrication *
- Promotes Skin, Joint, and Cartilage Elasticity by Quenching Free Radicals *
- Supports Skin Protection Against Sun UVB Radiation *
Biocell CollagenBioCell Collagen™ is a multifaceted healthy aging dietary ingredient that contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix form (NOT A BLEND) that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials including safety, efficacy, and bioavailability.
- Provides nutrients essential for maintaining cartilage, tendon and ligament connective tissue health.*
- Clinically shown to improve joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.*
- Clinically shown to impact key biochemical markers of connective and skeletal muscle tissue damage and enhance stress resilience following intense resistance exercise.*
- The bioavailable hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate in BioCell Collagen promotes joint cushioning and lubrication.*
- May help renew cartilage by stimulating chondrocytes (cartilage producing cell). Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by counteracting both natural and photoaging processes.*
- Clinically shown to reduce skin dryness/scaling via HA-mediated increase in skin hydration leading to enhanced turgidity and suppleness.*
- Clinically shown to increase collagen content in the dermis by supporting the tensile strength of skin.*
- Clinically shown to increase blood microcirculation of facial skin.*
- Promotes maintenance and healthy aging of skin.*
- Supports healthy hair and nails.*
Not Just Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II,
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) functions as a space filler - providing moisture-filled cushioning between cells. HA has been shown to hold on to more water than any other molecule in the body, which is vital in the production and maintenance of collagen and cartilage.* In joints, HA plays two important roles. First it acts as a key structural molecule to make a healthy, functional cartilage. Second, HA serves as a major lubricating molecule of the synovial fluid.
These Three Powerful Nutrients Too
- Hyaluronic acid supports skin hydration and joint lubrication by absorbing and retaining water molecules.*
- Hyaluronic acid promotes skin, joint, and cartilage elasticity by quenching free radicals.*
- Hyaluronic acid supports healthy skin and wound healing in numerous human trials.*
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally occurring nutrient found in the normal diets of humans and almost all other animals. MSM is made up of 34% sulfur, the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. This versatile nutrient supports healthy, active lifestyles and benefits multiple structures and functions within the body, including connective tissues and the respiratory system.
BioCell Collagen™ is a registered trademark of Biocell Technology, LLC.