MANGO CHIA SEED SMOOTHIE RECIPE. And the best part is, it's both Vegan AND Gluten-Free! Such a delicious, easy-to-make snack, and a great way to get the benefits of our Organic Chia Seeds.This is one of my favorite recipes to have at breakfast. It’s got such a refreshing flavor, and the Chia pairs perfectly with the mango.
- 2 tablespoons Nature's Lab Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds and ½ cup of almond milk. Give it a good whisk, until thoroughly combined. Cover and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add bananas and the remaining 1 cup of almond milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as need.
- Add mangoes, blending until smooth.
- Take the chia seed mixture out of the fridge—it should have thickened to a gel-like consistency. Give it another good whisk. Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scrape the chia seed mixture out of the cup and into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups, and enjoy immediately!