Nature's Lab Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen & MSM - 120 Capsules
Nature's Lab Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen and MSM combines four powerful ingredients to maximize joint, cartilage, and skin health.*
- Promotes Skin Hydration and Joint Lubrication*
- Promotes Skin, Joint, and Cartilage Elasticity by Quenching Free Radicals*
- Supports Skin Protection Against Sun UVB Radiation*
Nature's Lab Hyaluronic Acid is a unique formula developed to help support joint and beauty health across the entire body. It contains four powerful nutrients for optimum benefits in easy-to-swallow capsules - Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) functions as a "space filler," providing moisture-filled cushioning between cells. HA has been shown to hold on to more water than any other molecule in the body, which is vital in the production and maintenance of collagen and cartilage.* In joints, HA plays two important roles. First, it acts as a key structural molecule to make a healthy, functional cartilage. Second, HA serves as a major lubricating molecule of the synovial fluid.
Collagen is a long-chain amino acid and the most abundant protein in the body. It is responsible for skin elasticity, hair strength, and giving connective tissue its durability. In fact, the collagen protein makes up 30% of the total protein in the body, and 70% of the protein in the skin. The body’s natural collagen production declines with age and many modern lifestyle factors (like stress, poor diet, gut health imbalances, etc.) can also decrease the body’s ability to make it.
Methylsulfonylmethane, otherwise known as MSM, is a biologically active sulfur compound which is the fourth most common mineral in the body and is needed for numerous critical functions. This versatile nutrient supports healthy, active lifestyles and benefits multiple structures and functions within the body, including connective tissues and the respiratory system.
- Provides nutrients essential for maintaining cartilage, tendon and ligament connective tissue health.*
- Clinically shown to improve joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.*
- Clinically shown to impact key biochemical markers of connective and skeletal muscle tissue damage and enhance stress resilience following intense resistance exercise.*
- The bioavailable hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate in BioCell Collagen promotes joint cushioning and lubrication.*
- May help renew cartilage by stimulating chondrocytes (cartilage producing cell).
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by counteracting both natural and photoaging processes.*
- Clinically shown to reduce skin dryness/scaling via HA-mediated increase in skin hydration leading to enhanced turgidity and suppleness.*
- Clinically shown to increase collagen content in the dermis by supporting the tensile strength of skin.*
- Clinically shown to increase blood microcirculation of facial skin.*
- Promotes maintenance and healthy aging of skin.*
- Supports healthy hair and nails.*