Free of Preservatives, Artificial Flavors & Synthetic Colors
Benefits & Description
Nature’s Lab DIM 300 mg promotes healthy hormone metabolism with the phytonutrient diindolylmethane.
- 300 mg of diindolylmethane in each vegetarian capsule
- Features DIM, which is a naturally-occurring phytonutrient from cruciferous vegetables
- Supports efficient hormone metabolism*
- Promotes enhanced stamina and physical endurance*
- Inhibits aromatase which influences estrogen levels*
- Provides better absorption within the digestive tract with added BioPerine® black pepper extract*
Benefits of DIM
This nutrient found naturally within kale, broccoli, cauliflower and other cruciferous vegetables supports healthy estrogen balance in men and women.* Studies show that DIM may contribute to healthy metabolism of estrogen metabolites.*
Healthy Hormone Balance
An imbalance of hormones can lead to a loss of energy and low mood. Supporting this area of your health may contribute to enhanced endurance, stamina and energy, not to mention a positive mood.* Nature’s Lab DIM includes BioPerine®. This proprietary formula of black pepper extract increases the bioavailability of DIM which means better absorption within your digestive system.*
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating women and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner prior to taking dietary supplements. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.