DIY Spooky Diffuser Blends & Bath Bombs
Halloween is finally here! From spooky decorations to clever costumes and fun themed parties, there are so many ways to enjoy this holiday. Try incorporating some essential oils into this festive season with our spooky diffuser blends. If you’re feeling more adventurous, try our Halloween-themed bath bombs!
DIY Spooky Diffuser Blends
Trick or Treat
Featuring frankincense, lavender, sandalwood and more, this blend is all treats and no tricks.
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Rosemary Essential Oil
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Geranium Essential Oil
- 8 drops Paradise Springs Skin Blend
Crisp Autumn Night
Featuring bright and cheerful peppermint, wintergreen, camphor and other uplifting oils, this blend is sure to boost energy for nights full of tricks and treats.
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Soothe Blend
- 7 drops Paradise Springs Sweet Orange Oil
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Sage Oil
All Hallows’ Eve
A calming blend relaxing enough to soothe even the most restless of spirits.
- 5 drops Paradise Springs Massage Blend
- 5 drops Paradise Springs Lavender Oil
- 5 drops Paradise Springs Sweet Orange Oil
DIY Jack-o-Lantern Bath Bombs
Looking to have a handmade Halloween? Carve out some “me time” by adding any of the above combinations into our DIY jack-o-lantern bath bombs! They’re easy, fun, and super cute!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup cornstarch
- orange mica cosmetic pigment
- 2 ½ Tbsp Paradise Springs Jojoba Oil
- ¾ Tbsp water
- Essential oil combination of choice from above blends
- bath bomb molds
- optional: black mica cosmetic pigment
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Add orange pigment.
- In a separate bowl, mix the water, essential oils and almond carrier oil
- Very slowly, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl. Use caution and add very slowly as to not activate the citric acid (which is used to create the fizzing effect).
- Fill each half of the mold, packing mixture tightly. Press the halves together, letting the mold sit for one minute. Lightly tap the mold and pull apart to remove the bath bomb. Let bath bombs dry for 24hrs before using.
- Optional: Once your bath bombs are dry, you can mix black mica pigment with isopropyl alcohol to paint jack-o-lantern bath bombs for the whole family.
Fill up the tub for a relaxing soak. Drop one bath bomb in and transform your bath into a bewitching brew.
Shop all Paradise Springs Essential Oils by clicking here.