Looking for a brightening face mask that's perfect for sensitive skin? Try adding this honey, lemon and olive oil face mask into your DIY skincare routine. Paradise Springs Lemon Oil is used in combination with coconut oil and honey to make a brightening, soothing face mask that will nourish and hydrate skin while protecting it from damage and aging. It's easy to make and offers hydrating skincare properties. Keep reading and add this soothing mask to your skincare regimen.
Honey acts as a natural antioxidant and antibacterial agent; it's also soothing and hydrating for dry, sensitive skin. Olive oil is rich with vitamin A and E, making it another great antioxidant-packed pick that can help hydrate skin and maintain elasticity.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 5 drops Paradise Springs Organic Lemon Oil
- Combine the above ingredients thoroughly in a small mixing bowl.
- Apply a thick coat of the mixture to face.
- Allow the mixture to sink in for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat face dry with a soft towel.