We’re kickstarting healthy habits this Summer by giving away a Nature’s Lab Organic Blender Kit & the Vitamix E320 Explorian Blender ($400 value).
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and enter for your chance to win, then take a look at some of our favorite recipes to start incorporating the Organic Blender Kit into your daily healthy habits.
Keto Friendly Bulletproof Coffee
This Keto Friendly Bulletproof Coffee is a highly energizing creamy morning beverage that provides satiety and helps curb cravings. If you are new to keto, start off with a smaller amount of fat by adjusting the Coconut Oil and butter as needed, then work your way up over the course of a few days. The healthy fats together with the caffeine from the coffee will boost energy levels and jump start your morning routine.
- 8-12 oz fresh brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp Nature’s Lab Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Brew one cup coffee of coffee with filtered water. We like to use a French press to retain the beneficial coffee oils that paper filters may dilute. Transfer to blender.
- Add the coconut oil and unsalted butter.
Blend on high for 20-30 seconds until smooth.
Mango Turmeric Wellness Smoothie
This smoothie is a delicious way to receive the benefits of anti-inflammatory turmeric along with digestion-boosting ginger and healthy mango and oats. This nutrient-dense smoothie is easy and filling- perfect for a quick breakfast on the go. We layer this smoothie with Nature’s Lab Organic Chia Seeds for an extra fiber-filled boost!
- 3/4 cup mango cubes
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (we use non-fat Greek yogurt)
- ½ inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Nature’s Lab Organic Turmeric Powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Ice cubes
- Honey to taste
- 2 Tbsp Nature’s Lab Organic Chia Seeds (we prefer to soak them in water)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Soak your chia seeds in water or milk of choice so they have time to absorb the liquid. This can be done overnight if preferred.
- Blend all ingredients except the chia and blueberries on high for 45 seconds to one minute. This helps incorporate the oats for a smoother texture.
- Pour into glass or bowl.
- Layer with chia seeds and blueberries, adjusting quantity as needed.
Cacao & Maca After Dinner Smoothie
This maca root smoothie tastes like an indulgent dessert but offers all the health benefits of energizing maca and antioxidant-rich cacao. Try this smoothie after a workout to boost energy levels, or as a not-so-indulgent after dinner treat.
- 1-2 bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp Nature’s Lab Organic Maca Root Powder
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Optional (and yummy) garnish: grate a piece of chocolate on top for serving.