Nature's Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin - 60 Capsules
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
Made from only the Purest Ingredients
$4 Standard Shipping
Take One Per Day for Optimal Health*
Nature's Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin is the simplest way to be proactive about your wellness. In just one capsule per day, you can receive essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and much more. This convenient one per day multivitamin provides comprehensive nutrition in an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule. If you’re looking for the most effective dosage levels of well-researched nutrients, One Daily Multivitamin is your ideal solution.
- One Daily Multivitamin contains over 30 high quality ingredients
- Promotes red blood cell health with Vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin*
- Supports vision health with antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin*
- Provides an efficient dosage amount of 100 mg of CoQ10, 4,000 IU (100 mcg) of Vitamin D3*
- Features Vitamin K as Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)
- Contains the bioflavonoid quercetin for immune system support*
- Alpha lipoic acid and chromium support healthy blood sugar metabolism (within normal limits)*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response with turmeric extract and green tea extract*
- Features a prebiotic fermented superfood complex for gut health*
- No GMO’s, Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Vegetarian Capsules
Why Choose One Daily for Your Multivitamin?
What makes One Daily a great choice for your daily multivitamin? Most multivitamins are in tablet form, meaning they contain a high amount of fillers and binders with little nutritional value. In addition, tablets are not as easily absorbed within the digestive system as capsules. We utilize two-piece vegetarian capsules to maximize absorption and potency of our multivitamin supplement.*
Multivitamin Ingredients Backed by Science
This high potency multivitamin contains over 30 ingredients including essential vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants. We’ve included nutrients not often found in multivitamins such as green tea, resveratrol, CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid, among others. Digestive health lays the foundation for overall wellness.* We’ve included ingredients in our multivitamin designed to enhance your gut health such as anti-inflammatory turmeric extract and a prebiotic fermented superfood complex.*
A Multivitamin for the 21st Century
One Daily provides nutrients for various facets of your health.
Energy Production and Cell Growth: Vitamin B Complex, alpha lipoic acid, and CoQ10 work together to create and sustain energy at a cellular level in the heart, muscle, and brain.* We use Vitamin B12 in the high bioavailability form of methylcobalamin to ensure optimum cellular absorption.*
Immune System Support: Nature's Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin features effective amounts of Zinc as L-OptiZinc® and Selenium SeLECT® along with Vitamins C, D, and E to help boost and support a healthy immune system.* The bioflavonoid quercetin reduces histamine response and supports immune function*
Healthy Blood Sugar and Metabolism Promotion: Nature’s Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin includes ChromeMate®, a safe and sufficient supplement of chromium, an essential trace element which is important for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Chromium can help to enhance the effects of insulin to promote healthy blood sugar and metabolism.*
A Multivitamin with Effective Dosage Levels*
Many of the nutrients in Nature's Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin contain levels above the minimum daily recommended value to provide maximum nutritive benefits based on the latest science. This includes ten times as much Vitamin D, five times as much Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B6, plus 25 times as much Vitamin B12 as a typical multivitamin, with optimal levels backed by numerous studies.
Each capsule of Nature's Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin contains 100 mg of CoQ10 to support heart health.* Vitamin B-12 in the form of methylcobalamin provides a bioavailable form of this essential vitamin that enhances energy levels.*
Powerful Antioxidant Support*
Nature’s Lab Gold One Daily Multivitamin provides nine antioxidant nutrients to help protect healthy cells from free radical damage.*
- Grape Seed Extract, Red Wine Extract, and Resveratrol to support anti-aging by promoting rejuvenation at the cellular level and to support cardiovascular health by supporting healthy circulation.*
- Green Tea Extract supports healthy cholesterol levels (within the normal range), weight management and protects against exercise-induced oxidative stress.*
- Lutemax® lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that pass the blood–ocular barrier and accumulate within the eye where they support vision health.*
Choose One Daily to address nutritional gaps in your diet. Just one capsule per day to support your health!
- Yajnik CS, Lubree HG Oral vitamin B12 supplementation reduces plasma total homocysteine concentration in women in India. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16(1):103-9.
- Markley HG, CoEnzyme Q10 and riboflavin: the mitochondrial connection. Headache. 2012 Oct;52 Suppl 2:81-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02233.x.
- Methylcobalamin. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Dec;3(6):461-3.
- El-Boshy ME, Risha EF, Protective effects of selenium against cadmium induced hematological disturbances, immunosuppressive, oxidative stress and hepatorenal damage in rats. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015 Jan;29:104-10. doi: 10.1016/j.jtemb.2014.05.009. Epub 2014 Jun 4.
- Hoffman NJ, Penque BA, Chromium enhances insulin responsiveness via AMPK. J Nutr Biochem. 2014 May;25(5):565-72. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2014.01.007. Epub 2014 Feb 20.
- Bellaver B, Souza DG, Resveratrol increases antioxidant defenses and decreases proinflammatory cytokines in hippocampal astrocyte cultures from newborn, adult and aged Wistar rats. Toxicol In Vitro. 2014 Jun;28(4):479-84. doi: 10.1016/j.tiv.2014.01.006. Epub 2014 Jan 22.
- Jówko E, Sacharuk J, Green tea extract supplementation gives protection against exercise-induced oxidative damage in healthy men. Nutr Res. 2011 Nov;31(11):813-21. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2011.09.020.